Corrie Bauckham Batts is an established independent London broker. We specialise in Binding Authority Programs as well as placing individual risks through an extensive contact base in both Lloyd's and company markets.
Our professional and experienced broking team regularly place a wide variety of risks across a number of classes of business with a large range of insured values.
Standard and tailored coverages for all livestock in situ or in transit.
Standard Livestock Coverage
- All Risks of Mortality –
death/humane destruction as a result of accident, sickness or disease
- Restricted or Specified Perils –
including death or humane destruction as a result of specific perils such as fire, explosion, weather perils and impact by vehicles or aircraft
- Theft - including theft and death, humane destruction or wilful castration as a result of theft or unlawful removal
- Extensions for Disease – including economic slaughter, government slaughter or movement restriction
- Transit cover – domestic, international, air, sea, road and rail
Tailored Solutions and Extended Coverage
Extensions to standard cover for specific Livestock classes including:
- Alpacas, llamas and other camelids
- Exotic Animals including zoo animals, aquatics, reptiles and exotic birds
- Production Animals (beef and dairy cattle, poultry, pigs)
- Deer and other cervidae
- Embryos and semen
We accept all submissions, and recommend fully completed application forms (which we can supply) in order to ensure a prompt quotation. Certificates and Policy documentation are issued by Corrie Bauckham Batts Limited after binding.
Please direct all submissions and enquiries relating to this class of business to: